A. PRESS RELEASE EMBARGOED »
Contact: Dave D’Silva, [email protected], (416) 624-4674
IMSG ANNOUNCES SECURE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Science applicable to financial markets and national defense
RICHMOND HILL, Ontario – November 11, 2016 – Intelligent Market Solutions Group (IMSG) announces secure blockchain “black box” technology in support of a regulated national cyber-currency standard.
After two years of testing, IMSG offers a path to regulated national cyber-currency standard. This exercise prepared Canada for the legitimization of cyber-currency through education of secure blockchain technology, converting energy into money.
To spark the minds of youth, the technology is being made available for high school students to enter into a STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) financial startup contest, to be announced.
The startup contest builds on a Richmond Hill high school valedictorian “Financial Securities CPT Discussion Paper: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies” analysis paper on IMSG cyber-currency black box technology by Chief Scientist Christopher Alun Lloyd, and the student’s knowledge of IMSG work launching PriceMetrix, contributing to IDC4U1 – Interdisciplinary Studies 2015-2016 financial securities award.
Intelligent Market Solutions Group www.imsg.ca was founded at the University of Waterloo to support a community request from Bill Gates’ on his first campus visit, executed by developing Economic Professor Larry Smith’s teaching and prediction publication, “Beyond the Internet: How expert systems will truly transform business”. That request and commitment to fulfill the prediction shaped IMSG’s 1989 Investment Industry Regulation Organization of Canada (IIROC), Toronto and London Stock Exchange background, into a year 2000 DOT NET Artificial Intelligence (AI) cloud application launching start-up PriceMetrix, which today tracks $5 trillion in investment assets.
IMSG Chief Scientist Chris Alun Lloyd has been engineering environmentally safe nuclear power for his advanced crypto-currency and drone technologies for 20 years.
The founder of IMSG is deploying the technology as a follow up to PriceMetrix to create a more secure financial future.
D. INSPIRATION AND SCIENCE «
Deploying International Bitcoin trading as an energy trading heuristic:
Bitcoin is energy+cryptography. Deployment of cheap energy can, in essence, “liquefy” our energy assets and trade them via Bitcoin. Given cryptography will become outdated, it may be a wise to invest in cryptocurrencies, while our Defence and Economic Development IT staff come up to par with the knowledge required to sustain a constant learning curve with this new tech.
The Canadian people’s goal is to employ the same technology to our own monetary system and even other census based systems making them reliable, secure, and a commodity, produced in Canada.
- The Cube is designed just like normal server “IMSG cyber-currency cube” like structures with the added benefit of mobility and intelligent design.
- The amount of hashing power per cube is over 800 Tera Hash’s per second which calculating for difficulty increase and block halving will create sustainable safe publicly available returns over 20%and higher returns through IMSG’s black box algorithm per year per cube.
- Recommendations from Canada’s leading Bitcoin engineers have a census that diversifying mining portfolios is the safest and quickest way to earn net exports via cryptocurrency.
- Self funding and self replenishing constant source of income
- With the addition of quantum fusion as power, over 100 units could easily bring in over 20 Million$ annually.
Socio Economic Structure and Diversification:
- Because Bitcoin can be thought of as selling goods and services it will add to net exports
- The experimentation with blockchain technology can be applied increasing future profits and easing the emergence of blockchain type technology into the market.
- In fact banks around the world are already using this technology to decrease work and paper load increasing efficiency.
- Because of the malleability of public cryptography servers consensus and payment plans along with credit can be integrated with Bitcoin.
- The amount of unused processing power around the world is unprecedented and untapped. With blockchain technology transactions are safely spread out through the network dispersing the load of transactions on the system
- Decentralization to a degree means an even playing field for world economics.
- A 25% – 75% split between domestic and foreign market utilization is recommended because we would like to reserve stability and reduce volatility of the market. A large addition to net exports while holding on to cyber “Gold” is recommended(Maybe even buying real gold).
- While working on and understanding new ways to implement cryptography benefiting the nation monetarily and via security infrastructure.What is Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a network of virtual currency that is secure. This virtual money is based on cryptography, which is the encoding and decoding of information so that it is secure. Each bitcoin itself is an encrypted cypher like the one below 6EB… The secret key is your bitcoin wallet, so to speak, and the decrypted portion is the amount of bitcoins in your wallet.Bitcoin appeals due to transparency with safety. This means that people can see your wallet at any time and track transactions. They do not know who the wallet is paired to (unless advanced “sneaky” mathematics is performed). It is extremely unlikely to access your locker due to extreme security. If Bitcoin was physical, the locker would be analogous to being made out of 2 feet of pure titanium-tungsten-carbide alloy.Bitcoin is open source software. Open source software makes the source code available for anyone to use, modify, and redistribute free of charge.The goal of open source is to make software development similar to academic peer-reviewed research. The difference between open source software and proprietary software lies in their licenses. A proprietary software license grants the right to use a copy of the program to the end user. However, ownership of the software remains with the software publisher. In contrast, an open source license grants the user the right to use, copy, modify, and redistribute the software. The copyright of the software remains with the creator, but the creator of an open source software transfers the rights to the user as long as the obligations of the license are met.
Bitcoin is “decentralized” meaning that there are no major companies or corporations in control.There are a team of developers that make a decision based on the best interest of the cryptocurrency.Beyond that it’s value is determined by supply and demand. In which the demand is determined by the usefulness of the algorithm being used which leads to diversification:This means that as long as there is a Bitcoin miner and an open wallet, bitcoin remains functional.The heart of Bitcoin is a distributed database that holds a copy of the “ledger”. As this database is distributed, each participant in the network keeps a copy of it. Copies of this database kept by the different nodes are consistent by design.On the other hand, every user is in control of her own funds, through a cryptographic private key. When a user wishes to spend some funds, she must use this private key to sign a message that states who she wishes to send the funds to as well as the amount to send. The user broadcasts this signed message to the network, and every participant in the network receives a copy of it. Then each node can independently verify the validity of the message and update its internal database accordingly.
Pro’s of Cryptocurrency namely Bitcoin
Bitcoin avoids confiscation, capital controls or disproportionate taxation*. In contrast, fiat currency or precious metals could be confiscated either physically or through an order to the financial intermediary holding them. A user who owns bitcoins cannot be denied access to the funds, as long as they have access to a device connected to the internet and keep a copy of their private keys.
There are no storage costs. Bitcoin users incur the costs of setting up and properly securing a wallet, but once this initial set-up is complete, there are no additional costs to storing bitcoins.
Bitcoins are easy to transport. Private keys can be carried in storage media such as aUSB flash drive or uploaded to the cloud. In contrast, both fiat currencies and commodities can be cumbersome to transport, especially in large quantities. Bitcoin supporters do not agree that central bankers have done a good job, because they have unnecessarily inflated the money supply. Which can be proven through the central banks controlling goods and services burning the candle at both ends so to speak on a global monetary and militaristic level. Bitcoin uses cryptographic security, as opposed to physical security in the case of precious metals, or institutional security in the case of fiat currency.
Bitcoin provides automatic record keeping. Records are automatically produced, as all transactions are recorded in the blockchain. Bitcoin is deflationary, given its fixed money supply. Moreover, the constant loss of private keys leads to an actually decreasing monetary supply. A deflationary currency is considered harmful by mainstream economists, as it increases the burden of debts that are usually denominated in nominal terms, and also due to price/salaries rigidities of the economy. However, Austrian School economists, including some Bitcoin supporters, consider that a fixed monetary supply is not necessarily harmful, as deflation would be produced by technological progress.
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency. As so far there are thousands that hold different values and different purposes. It is hard to dictate exactly which cryptocurrency will gain traction by the public. This has to do with a large number of variables such as the developers aptitudes, the security of the algorithm behind the protocol and if the protocol has other uses (**See Ethereum).
Cons: 51% attack possibility – if anyone or any entity were to gain 51 percent of the network hashrate they could edit the block ledger making fake money
Requires power – A common misconception is Bitcoin requires a lot of power to run. This is not true in fact printing money and keeping banks open require magnitudes more power than the Bitcoin network. So in fact it is more efficient than paper money.
Moore’s law: Moore’s law states that every 2 years the total computational power on earth doubles. This means more efficient and powerful processors. Bitcoin is a technology and is not time proof. Although forecast to last well into 2030 it will eventually become obsolete (as will paper money).
*In Canada it is legislated as a good, like selling wicker baskets on eBay
All cryptocurrencies have different purpose and algorithms: Ethereum, Dashcoin and litecoin are three of many cryptocurrencies to take note of.
Ether is a C based client with large potential and widespread use Ether has been accepted by Apple and Microsoft and many major companies, as it is a world computer Meaning that the code can be implemented as a worldwide peer to peer parallel processing portal. Not only is the hardware easier to manufacture but the ability to make money is much better than mining bitcoin directly.
The first “Scrypt” based coin and largely adopted in asian countries
The price of mining is more efficient than bitcoin
Dashcoin (formerly Darkcoin):
Currently in the first stages of ASIC(Algorithm Specific Integrated Circuit) development. Dashcoin has pros and cons . The inherently very heavy x11 cryptography, is mainly used for the distribution of underground ideas such as WikiLeaks and Julian Assange. It has ties to Edward Snowden and the ability to send almost unbreakable encrypted messages.
Currently used algorithms:
Parallel processing stage (Pre-ASIC):
Decred (Blake256 14-rounds – 180 bytes)
HeavyCoin & MjollnirCoin
- GroestlCoin & Myriad-Groestl
- QuarkCoin family & AnimeCoin
- DarkCoin and other X11 coins
- Chaincoin and Flaxscript (C11)
- Saffroncoin blake (256 14-rounds)
- BlakeCoin (256 8-rounds)
- Triple S
- Scrypt and Scrypt:N
- Scrypt-Jane (Chacha)
- Sibcoin (sib)
- Skein (Skein + SHA)
- Ziftrcoin (ZR5)
- Ethereum (Hashimoto and Dagger)
- Echo*They are called Altcoins and many different(thousands) of side currencies already exist. Some serving functions and some simply as failed IP’s which then add to the full worth of the remaining operational Altcoins.Asic stage(Advanced profitable coins): TBD
- X11*As you can see the tech is in fairly new stages and has many different possibilities
ASIC and FPGA(field-programmable gate array) Production:
Although seemingly difficult making an ASIC or FPGA module is extremely easy with a little help from computation and integrated circuit manufacturers. The coding itself is not very complex as it is repetetave and has to only be performed once. The performance and value of the ASIC or FPGA is based on the quality of production and manufacturing leading to different frequencies(how fast the circuit is) and reduction(mathematically reducing encryption’s load on the IC)Although making deals with major ASIC manufacturers is quite lucrative a second step of making house ASICS should be a priority as they will soon become a national security asset and tool.ASICS as a tool
Not only can ASICS be used as an economically expansive vehicle, they can be used as information protection. ASICS make cryptography more secure by increasing the amount of computational power to break the key to decipher the information at hand. It can be used in telco and data transfer along with secure ledgers that hold undisputable track records of any nominal data.
There are many forces working against cryptocurrencies. We can choose to synergize and adopt the technology as a way of keeping monetary ledgers and even political and legal ledgers, while keeping a conservative low risk portfolio.
Mining cryptocurrencies is simply “hashing” or producing hashes that is basically brute forcing new bitcoins. When a miner finds a “block” this block is composed of 25 bitcoins (subject to change and decrease until 2022). It is a game of statistics and analysis. If the global hashrate is 1Phs (Peta hash per second):
- Hash: 1 000Kilohash:
- 1 000 000Mega Hash:
- 1 000 000 000Giga:
- (000) –
An application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) /ˈeɪsɪk/, is an integrated circuit (IC) customized for a particular use, rather than intended for general-purpose use. For example, a chip designed to run in a digital voice recorder or a high-efficiency Bitcoin miner is an ASIC.
These ASIC’s are very efficient versions of our normal desktop computer but set to do one thing and one thing only.
At this point in time the market for every major coin is dominated by ASIC’s except for Ethereum. This is because Ether uses many types of processing protocols which allows graphics cards to be used in its network much like cloud computing,
This is a website that compares shows global hashrate of Bitcoin:
The amount of Bitcoins made is a function of your hashrate VS. The global hashrate. A conclusion that it would be much more efficient to use house made ASICS.
Examples of how ASICS are constructed:
- Now that printable circuits are an option and multi core processing is possible extremely efficient designs are made possible.
- SHA-256 is the cryptographic algorithm Bitcoin uses
- What is happening when you are “hashing” aka doing work for the network
- Discussion with Canada’s top economists as to the reinvestment in operations and non disruptive distribution paths is recommended.
- I would personally say 50/50 gold and re invest in supercluster like nodes
- Estimated 4 million$ return on a 1 million$ investment growing in interest rates every year due to the ability to expand operations
- I would also recommend investing and partnering with parallel processor manufacturers such as AMD and Intel to distribute energy as processing power heuristics and algorithms.IMSG suggested immersion cooling by 3M: